Fresh Pomegranate is deciduous shrub bearing fruits with Juicy, Sweet and crunchy aerials. Since India is largest producer of this crop and due to its peculiar native test Indian pomegranate are among top choice. We produce crop without residue to maintain its natural test and shelf-life.We Supply in major Indian states of Bangalore, Hyderabad,Surat,Ahmedabad and Indore locations.
Health benefits of Pomegranate
- Pomegranates are among the healthiest fruits on earth. The pomegranate is a fruit that contains hundreds of edible seeds called arils. They are rich in fiber, vitamins, minerals and bioactive plant compounds, but they also contain some sugar.
- Pomegranates contain punicalagins and punicic acid, unique substances that are responsible for most of their health benefits.
- The punicalagins in pomegranate juice have been shown to reduce inflammation, one of the leading drivers of many killer diseases.
- There is preliminary evidence that pomegranate juice can be useful in men with prostate cancer, potentially inhibiting cancer growth and lowering the risk of death.
- Laboratory studies have shown that pomegranate extract can help fight breast cancer cells, but human studies are needed to confirm this.
- Regular intake of pomegranate juice has been shown to lower blood pressure levels in as little as 2 weeks.
- Several human studies have shown that pomegranate can have benefits against heart disease. It improves the cholesterol profile and protects LDL cholesterol from oxidative damage.
- Pomegranate has anti-bacterial and anti-viral properties, which may be useful against common diseases of the gums.
Minimum Order Quantity
|1 MT |
A Grade, B grade
Packaging Type Available
Place of Origin